My Flight Surgeon will provide the highest level of comprehensive, pilot focused, medical care
encompassing FAA Medical Certification, disease prevention, aviation related health-care
advice and assistance with certification problems. Aviation Medicine is our only business. Pilot
convenience is our highest priority.
- FAA Medical Certification Examinations
- Personalized assistance with "Special Issuance" Certification and medical certification
- Direct On-Line Scheduling with immediate e-Mail confirmation available for your 24/7
- Conventional Telephone Scheduling available, call us at 602-368-5633
- Provide advice to pilot's personal physicians regarding acceptable treatments to keep
the pilot "certified"
- Provide health maintenance and disease prevention advice to pilots.
- Same Day and Next Day APPOINTMENTS are available
- Providing First Class medical services for pilots
- Farnsworth Lantern and other testing available for testing those with color vision deficits
|My Flight Surgeon, PC
personalized aviation healthcare
The FAA will REQUIRES you to complete the electronic Form 8500-8
in MedXPress to apply for a medical certificate.
You may now complete the front of the FAA Flight Physical form (8500-8) by going to
You must sign in, complete the form on-line and bring a printed copy AND the confirmation
number to your next flight physical.
For more information, click the MedXpress link on the left.
After you complete the MedXpress application, please 1) PRINT a copy to
bring with you in case the FAA server is down and 2) eMail
Michelle@myflightsurgeon.com the confirmation number so we can have
your application up in our computer when you arrive for your physical.
|Copyright 2005-2015 - My Flight Surgeon, PC
|We DO NOT perform DOT Driver Examinations
Please note that effective January 5, 2015, Dr. Forred has retired and Dr. Ross is taking the
reins of My Flight Surgeon. The new offices will be 1112 East McDowell Road, Phoenix, AZ
or 10585 North Tatum Boulevard, Suite D130, Paradise Valley, Arizona. The online
appointment system may be used to make an online appointment at either location and the
telephone number to reach Michelle will remain the same.
J. Burr Ross, M.D. is a FAA designated Senior Aviation Medical Examiner. He
has a long history of interest in aviation, holding a private pilot's license. His
aviation passion is flying vintage aircraft. Dr. Ross understands the complexity
Dr. Ross received his medical degree from University of Nebraska College of
Medicine and has been in practice for 39 years. He specializes in Pulmonary